Do you need help selling your drinks? We are experts when it comes to selling beverages in stores and online. We have worked in the beverage industry for decades, so we know the market and we know the right strategies to use to maximise sales. We have experience selling beverages across America, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the globe. Request Free Information >
We’ve worked on products for startup companies & the largest brands in the world including:
Power Brands has been selling beverages across America and in other countries around the world for over two decades. We have all the right contacts and partners in all the right places to get you into stores and online quickly. We deal with all of the largest beverage distributors and retailers in the world, we also deal with Amazon and other major online retailers. We will design a sales strategy that works for your beverage brand and then help you to market and sell your beverages. Request Free Information >
Power Brands has been working with all the major retailers for decades, our beverage consultants can help you too develop a world class sales & marketing strategy and our sales team can help you place your products in local stores or across the country. Contact our beverage consultants for free information >
Would you like to see your beverages in these stores?
A few simple tips on selling beverages
- Makes sure you are selling beverages that consumers are interested in buying? Test your idea by asking consumers to try your product and try and decide whether your beverage is unique (different) or better (higher quality) than the competitors.
- Make sure you can produce your product for the right price? Carefully analyze the cost of making your beverages, container, closure, label, ingredients, cost of filling, other packaging and transportation cost. You must be 100% sure of cost.
- Make sure you can produce enough product and have it ready on time? Check with your suppliers and find out exactly how long it takes to produce the raw materials you will need to manufacture your drinks and when they can be ready to go.
- Make sure you set the right whole sale price (price to distributors) & retail pricing (price to stores) and finally the price that consumers pay for the product (manufacturers suggested retail price - MSRP)? Leave enough room to make a profit.
- Make sure you are prepared for the buyers? You will need to prepare retail and distributor presentations that include your pricing (above) and your marketing and promotional plan. These presentations should be robust and visually appealing.